Shoes and similar items

State and local government assistance programs.
Johny tab
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Shoes and similar items

Post by Johny tab »

I need help with clothes and shoes for my five year old son. I also need help with furniture for my living room. I have been trying so hard to get rid of these bed bugs for a year and no matter how much I spray they won't go away.
I'm trying to fix my radiator or water pump in my car so we aren't without a car but can't afford to right now. I always stress around Christmas time for my son and now between the car overheating and the bugs I am extremely stressed about not being able to financially take care of everything without assistance somehow. I know it will work out soon, and I will find shoes for my kid, because I have faith and trust the Lord will provide.
Preeti P

Re: Shoes and similar items

Post by Preeti P »

I'm currently 6 months pregnant and I have a 1 year old and 5 year old boy and girl that need shoes, clothes, and other items. I live in moms living room and I have been for already 5 months. I lost my job, my place and I need help finding a place. I was on housing and lost my job 3 weeks before rent was due and couldn't pay it and I got evicted and I was already getting my section 8 but couldn't because I owed rent to housing. Everything went down hill. I'm struggling to care for my kids - feed, clothes, and house them. Even just simple shoes and sneakers. I need help. I'm due in April 24 and I want to be a independent mom. I know I can do it. Please some advice on what programs you have for a mom like me thank you!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shoes and similar items

Post by Admin »

It sounds like maybe you need free baby supplies for your one year old? As she will need diapers too (in addition to shoes).
Plus if you are due April 24 you will need much more for that baby due. So learn how to, and get free baby supplies.
Preeti P wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:23 am I'm currently 6 months pregnant and I have a 1 year old and 5 year old boy and girl that need shoes, clothes, and other items. I live in moms living room and I have been for already 5 months. I lost my job, my place and I need help finding a place. I was on housing and lost my job 3 weeks before rent was due and couldn't pay it and I got evicted and I was already getting my section 8 but couldn't because I owed rent to housing. Everything went down hill. I'm struggling to care for my kids - feed, clothes, and house them. Even just simple shoes and sneakers. I need help. I'm due in April 24 and I want to be a independent mom. I know I can do it. Please some advice on what programs you have for a mom like me thank you!!