Court declared hardship for child support payments

State and local government assistance programs.
Collingsworth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Court declared hardship for child support payments

Post by Collingsworth »

To whom it may concern:
I am seeking relief for the matter of child support obligation. Would like to if there is a possible way that you can help me in this matter as I have lost complete hope as far as ever paying my child support arrears. At this point in my life they have taken my license away regarding to this matter. Am reaching out to you in hopes that you can guide me in settling this matter. Or if you know of any other agencies or organization that may help my cause please feel free to guide me to the right direction. There is a hardship for me to pay this, would greatly appreciate a phone call so we can discuss the matter in hand. Thank you so much for your time and not losing hopes in hopefully resolving this matter. Thank you once again.
Ajai

Re: Court declared hardship for child support payments

Post by Ajai »

Hello.
I live with my husband, my daughter, and we also have guardianship of our granddaughter. We are blessed to have her in our lives. Financially, I recently filed for child support from the court for her, as we've had her most of her seven years. My husband and I are both disabled, I have inflammatory disease, with many problems, and my husband broke his back, had surgery, and unfortunately he hasn't recovered well.
The reason I'm writing is to inquire about help for her birthday and utility bills in the Greensburg PA area. I am so worried about disappointing my family. I don't have contact with her mother, I do have two other adult children. My son is in the Military, so I probably won't see him, and I have a daughter working as a vet tech, she’s struggling, but she's doing okay.
Any information on Charities available or legal aid for the court hearing in this area would be a blessing.
Thank You.
Maxies Snuggle

Re: Court declared hardship for child support payments

Post by Maxies Snuggle »

I am in home health care for special needs. My consumer and family just moved out of state. I will receive unemployment, however that is going barely cover my living necessities. My children's father's had his right terminated. He just got out of prison for sexually abusing our daughter and has not started paying child support yet per the court order. I really need help with Christmas desperately.