Tutor and bill paying programs

State and local government assistance programs.
Dandy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Tutor and bill paying programs

Post by Dandy »

Where can I find or get help getting into an apartment? I am currently Homeless and staying place to place at the moment. I do get SSI and SSDI. I’m also wanting help in trying to get my G.E.D.
But I do need a Tutor as I have troubles in struggling from time to time. And possibly need electricity assistance. If I can possibly get some kind of source or help it would be greatly appreciated.
Draghi

Re: Tutor and bill paying programs

Post by Draghi »

I am a single mother of a 7 year old girl. Since her father and I split up I can't seem to get back on my feet. I let him have everything as long as I had her. I have no way of providing her Christmas, birthday or a tutor this year and I really need help. She loves trolls and school, so a tutor is key. She mentioned a troll tent, troll sleeping bag, and troll pajamas. We are living with my mom and have to sleep on couch. I have no transportation, it's really tough. Thank you for taking the time to read this. God bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Tutor and bill paying programs

Post by Admin »

Tutors? Hmm....maybe try the local school for referrals. Or try a day or child care assistance program. Or maybe a job center. But we are not sure.
We also have tons of info on the site about financial aid for electric bills and other needs.
Dandy wrote:But I do need a Tutor as I have troubles in struggling from time to time. And possibly need electricity assistance. If I can possibly get some kind of source or help it would be greatly appreciated.