Side jobs not enough income

State and local government assistance programs.
Perry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Side jobs not enough income

Post by Perry »

I am not the kind of person that likes to ask for help, I try to figure it out on my own. But sometimes you have to. My boyfriend and I are expecting a little girl in August, and our only income is his side jobs. I moved into his apartment with him to have our family in our own place. Well his old roommate moved out an isn't going to help him pay any of the bills off a left us with a $1,000 electric bill.
Our power has been shut off for a little over a month and I've tried to just hang in there until we pull through with the money but that's hard to do when you can't cook, clean, or even shower in your own home because everything is electric.
My boyfriend has been doing little side jobs to try to come up with some money but having to eat fast food all the time because we have known where to put our WIC or food stamps adds up along with not being very healthy. I'm not sure what to do or who to ask for help but maybe you can help me?
I'm not really sure how this all works I'm still trying to figure out how living away from home works along with being pregnant, thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to hear from you soon.
Joe Bellino
anti spam: Blue

Re: Side jobs not enough income - Any ideas?

Post by Joe Bellino »

Hello my name is Allison and I live in Aiken County, South Carolina. I am a single mother of three working side jobs, and I am in desperate need of assistance with paying my bills. I have been out of work do to covid-19 and I am trying everything in my power to make enough money to feed my kids by doing side jobs, but they do not pay enough. If you could direct me in the right direction to get some assistance where's my finances please do so. God bless you and thank you.
Here is a list of my bills
Rent $540
Electricity $230
Water $40
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Side jobs not enough income - Any ideas?

Post by Admin »

There are assistance programs in Aiken County for all those bills. Not to mention job centers too. Maybe you can transition that side hustle into another position. Either way there are options, and locate financial help in Aiken County.
Joe Bellino wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:11 am Hello my name is Allison and I live in Aiken County, South Carolina.