Bad, never ending illness

State and local government assistance programs.
LoreyM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bad, never ending illness

Post by LoreyM »

I am suffering chronic illnesses with no health insurance. I recently got much worse and missed a lot of work. I'm alone with no family support. I have always worked and taken care of myself. I am scared that what little I have I will lose.
I have no money and all bills are due. I don't know how I will catch up being sol chronically ill. It is bad. I was told I should be on disability but I would have to stop work and if I do I will become homeless. I need physical, mental, and dental care. My teeth have cavities, 2 are broken off. One has a piece of metal hanging that is very sensitive and hurting.
My checking account is about to be closed for being overdrawn and I will not be able to get another one after that. I have banked with them for 20 years. My life is falling apart. I can't believe this is happening or could. Every bit is because of illness with no insurance.
I will have to send this like it is because I can't get back to write it properly. I'm sorry it probably looks awful. I hope it makes sense. Thank you for reading it. You are doing a good thing.
I'm ashamed and humiliated. I have a panic/anxiety disorder with depression. I am overwhelmed and don't know how to get this figured out. I'm one person. I wish I wasn't alone. I wish I had someone to tell me what to do and that I wasn't so alone. I have had utilities turned off and lived without. Now I'm at the point that everything is due.
My car Insurance canceled yesterday. I just don't know what to say. I pray for my heavenly Father to help me. I need some help. More than anything, I am feeling so alone and embarrassed. I can't believe this can happen to someone. I would never leave someone like this. I have helped everyone I could. When you get sick and have financial problems, your friends aren't there anymore. They just say “I don't know what to tell you". I didn't say that to them. Only one friend is standing by me and she is so far away. My fingers don't work well and I got outside this box and couldn't get back to all I can do to get up and go work. I need help.
Thank you and God bless you for helping people even if it isn't me. She is trying to help but doesn't have that much money. She is in Vermont. I would go there if I could. I have a business and am on the edge of losing it. Behind in so much paperwork and bills. Shame is that its an established business but I have been trying to sell for small amount of money and nobody has money. They all want it but have no money.
Crazy thing is it is literally turn key. Anyone could own it and make instant money. I can't keep up. I'm losing functionality. I'm ashamed of my apartment being such a mess. I'm in pain always. Its all I can do.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bad, never ending illness

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about anxiety, etc. We know what that is like. There are charities that offer medical bill assistance for the sick, provide free basic needs, food, charity care and more. If you lack insurance that can be tough as well, especially adding missed work to the equation. But try these organizations for financial support.
LoreyM wrote:I am suffering chronic illnesses with no health insurance. I recently got much worse and missed a lot of work. I'm alone with no family support. I have always worked and taken care of myself. I am scared that what little I have I will lose.
I have no money and all bills are due. I don't know how I will catch up being sol chronically ill. It is bad. I was told I should be on disability but I would have to stop work and if I do I will become homeless. I need physical, mental, and dental care. My teeth have cavities, 2 are broken off. One has a piece of metal hanging that is very sensitive and hurting.
My checking account is about to be closed for being overdrawn and I will not be able to get another one after that. I have banked with them for 20 years. My life is falling apart. I can't believe this is happening or could. Every bit is because of illness with no insurance.
I will have to send this like it is because I can't get back to write it properly. I'm sorry it probably looks awful. I hope it makes sense. Thank you for reading it. You are doing a good thing.
I'm ashamed and humiliated. I have a panic/anxiety disorder with depression. I am overwhelmed and don't know how to get this figured out. I'm one person. I wish I wasn't alone. I wish I had someone to tell me what to do and that I wasn't so alone. I have had utilities turned off and lived without. Now I'm at the point that everything is due.
My car Insurance canceled yesterday. I just don't know what to say. I pray for my heavenly Father to help me. I need some help. More than anything, I am feeling so alone and embarrassed. I can't believe this can happen to someone. I would never leave someone like this. I have helped everyone I could. When you get sick and have financial problems, your friends aren't there anymore. They just say “I don't know what to tell you". I didn't say that to them. Only one friend is standing by me and she is so far away. My fingers don't work well and I got outside this box and couldn't get back to all I can do to get up and go work. I need help.
Thank you and God bless you for helping people even if it isn't me. She is trying to help but doesn't have that much money. She is in Vermont. I would go there if I could. I have a business and am on the edge of losing it. Behind in so much paperwork and bills. Shame is that its an established business but I have been trying to sell for small amount of money and nobody has money. They all want it but have no money.
Crazy thing is it is literally turn key. Anyone could own it and make instant money. I can't keep up. I'm losing functionality. I'm ashamed of my apartment being such a mess. I'm in pain always. Its all I can do.
engine

Post by engine »

Hi there,My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer and is unable to work. It seems like a never ending illness. Her husband brings in about $800/month and the rent exceeds $1000/month. I was trying to help them as much as I could but had to quit my job and no longer able to help financially. I do not want us to get evicted as she is going through this bad, seems like never ending illness.  I am having a tough time finding rental assistance organizations that have funding. If you could please provide some organizations I can contact I will greatly appreciate it. 
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

That rent of $1000 / month seems high for Auburn NY. Sorry to hear about the Stage 4 Breast Cancer. There are options for you though. Find them all in Cayuga County.
engine wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:44 am Hi there,My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer and is unable to work. It seems like a never ending illness. Her husband brings in about $800/month and the rent exceeds $1000/month. I was trying to help them as much as I could but had to quit my job and no longer able to help financially. I do not want us to get evicted as she is going through this bad, seems like never ending illness.  I am having a tough time finding rental assistance organizations that have funding. If you could please provide some organizations I can contact I will greatly appreciate it.