Disabled and using a walker

State and local government assistance programs.
Ego Server
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled and using a walker

Post by Ego Server »

I am a 52 year old woman who receives disability. I have asthma chronic cellulitis, venous stasis, congestive heart failure, copd...etc. etc. I basically can’t work.
Now and have been struggling the past 2 years. I need an air conditioner to put in my dining room since that is where my Hospital bed is. It is quite hard For me to Breathe...also I have my daughter and my 6 year old grandson who both have asthma.
My daughter is not presently Working either. I got on your site originally For the air Conditioner but I have seen many other areas where help is also available. I was wondering if you could send me information about the air condition and other things that I might be able to check out?
I don’t get around well. I walk with a cane or a walker, so if you can maybe send anything through the mail. Snail mail that is, I don't know if there's applications I could fill out at home and send them to the proper agencies or anything.... that would be a help. Thank you so much. I am in Claymont Delaware 19703.
I don't have a phone at the moment but you can get ahold of me on the internet my Gmail account is at the beginning of this email. The reason I prefer the snail mail is because I don't always have a phone or a computer at my disposal.
Thank you so much. So sorry about the lengthy email have a great day and thank you!!
Nashville

Re: Disabled and using a walker

Post by Nashville »

Hello there, I'm located in Bowling Green Kentucky, and lately have been in need of help with my bills. I've got two little kids, am disabled using a walker and government car, and doing the best we can do make ends meet. We just moved here and are having a hard time getting on our feet, especially since Christmas is coming, and we aren’t sure we are going to be able to do Christmas for them. We are doing our best to pay our bills, but coming up short. Please help us!!!
Maximus12

Post by Maximus12 »

I rent a house that the owner before I rent the house had run up a gas bill with Citizens gas in Adrian Michigan so when I tried to connect gas service they said whole outstanding gas bills had to be paid before they would turn gas on for me. I am a disabled senior citizen with shoulder issues & knee problem where I walk with walker!! Since moving in I only have use of ceramic electric heaters & no heat or water heater. I use & with major winter storm approaching I will not live through it without help!! I have been disabled since 2002 on my walker & have no family or friend that can help!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try one of the free medical loan closets, as there are many of them both nationally and locally. They may be able to get you some equipment for the condition(s) you have.
Ego Server wrote:I am a 52 year old woman who receives disability. I have asthma chronic cellulitis, venous stasis, congestive heart failure, copd...etc. etc. I basically can’t work.
Now and have been struggling the past 2 years. I need an air conditioner to put in my dining room since that is where my Hospital bed is. It is quite hard For me to Breathe...also I have my daughter and my 6 year old grandson who both have asthma.