Drug test

State and local government assistance programs.
Butter
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Drug test

Post by Butter »

We have no money coming in as my Dad took sick so I stop working. My husband left me and that why I stop working. I was working so that was income so I can help my Dad.
He is 87 and have memory loss. I have put in application again to get a job because my husband left. I will be working for The State. I don't have all my background check, and everything came back perfect.
They call me FRIDAY 9-9-17 to do fingerprint, now I just wait to do the drug test but it still will take time before I get a check and the bills do not stop. But this company needs me to pay for the drug test, and I can't. I need ask for help from anyone but I need help paying my electric, RENT etc. It is so hard.
Girl34

Re: Drug test

Post by Girl34 »

Hi
My name is Lisa. My daughter two months ago put me out of her home whereas now I'm living in a shelter. I receive SSI and a small child support monthly. I need help in finding permanent shelter according to my income and I can pass any drug test. Thus far, nothing. I have 30 days now. I'm emotionally drained. Listen. I need TRA to get started for I'm awaiting section 8 and also to hear from the new HUD complex Station At Grant Ave I already have an application prayer I've been chosen.
My section 8 was illegally taken away by HUD four years ago. The director Randall Woods has been promising me the return of my voucher ever since. May I please obtain TRA and if I must within that year I will return to work. I need opportunity, please! My son is also homeless by way of my daughter collecting unemployment may with both us we can get the help we need and figure it out within the year. I will work if I must and I can pass any drug test! I have a plate in neck and chronic sacroiliitis. I really need not to be alone. I fell twice my legs gave on me. Broke left ankle and leg. Also dislocated my right shoulder. I was alone both times, scary for me. I need a chance I need help. Please consider me for rental assistance as I remain struggling.
Woo-Hoo

Re: Drug test

Post by Woo-Hoo »

I’m writing due to needing help with my power bill as a wait my drug test for a new job. I’ve fell behind since I got laid off from work dud to coronavirus. I was 2700$ behind in rent and ended up selling my car and other things I had of value to get the money to get rent caught up. Two days after paying rent up we wake up to find my power was cut off. My bill was $1,137.00 as of this am. My mother came and paid as much as she could on the power and got it turned back on. I have until December 4th to pay it in full. I still owe $787.78. If there is anyway possible could u please help with the power bill? I have a 9 month old son. I did receive some good news today. Alabama power returned my phone call and said to come in for a drug test Friday morning for a job. So hopefully in 4 weeks I will bring my first check home.
I would appreciate any help possible.
Thank you for taking time to read this message. Hope to hear from you soon.