Holiday support for the sick

State and local government assistance programs.
British
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Holiday support for the sick

Post by British »

I got sick with the stomach flu and was out of work for almost 2 weeks. I've been struggling to pay rent and you utilities and get groceries. I don't even have anything to get my 3 sons any gifts for Christmas.
I am scared of being kicked out due to paying rent late all the time and never in full. I've borrowed money from so many people and I don't know what else to do. I've been to apply for aid but was told I'm borderline the bracket and do not qualify.
My youngest is 2 and I'm always having to look for help babysitting. I work 5 am to 12 so daycare is not only too expensive but hardly any are open at that time. I am a single glee mother, in and out of court fighting divorce and custody. They have made mistakes and so there are delays and I haven't gotten any kind of child support.
I'm just so frustrated and don't know what to do anymore. Please help me and tell me where else I can go or someone I can talk to. Thank you. I'm hoping you can help me at all. My rent is 2200. My water is 150 and garbage is 100. I am barely making it and it's so hard. My paycheck is usually 1400 every 2 weeks. Please tell me what I can do.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Holiday support for the sick

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear you are sick and missed work. Hope you feel better before the holidays. There are free toy programs in Leon County Florida for your kids. Note, never borrow money for Christmas gifts, etc. Horrible example for the kids. Also, some of those Leon County agencies may assist you with other needs.
British wrote:I got sick with the stomach flu and was out of work for almost 2 weeks. I've been struggling to pay rent and you utilities and get groceries. I don't even have anything to get my 3 sons any gifts for Christmas.
I am scared of being kicked out due to paying rent late all the time and never in full. I've borrowed money from so many people and I don't know what else to do.