Domestic violence victim on SSI

State and local government assistance programs.
AkexT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Domestic violence victim on SSI

Post by AkexT »

Where is this located? I'm a domestic violence survivor. I am in hiding I am renting a room from my best friend. We are both struggling.
We has 4 kids. I have one son and my son doesn't live with me. His father won't let me see him. I only get SSI.
$400 is my rent and it only leaves me with like $300 and I have a car payment, car insurance and phone bill. Still my church is helping me out with a Christmas tree for free and I'm just trying to figure out how to get services for adopt a family for me and my friend and our kids.
Kramer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Domestic violence victim on SSI

Post by Kramer »

Hi, I have six kids and am on SSI. We have lost power appointment Do To discrimination, and know we are renting a room for 300.00 a month, all bill payed. I need help to pay the rent this month. I have been looking for work but nothing yet, the father is not paying the child support at all. I just can't have me and my kids to get kick out of the only place we have
We are also victims of family violence in a domestic environment. We need help can someone tell us something. I don't want to tell my kids and one of my kids’s birthday is today no money to get him anything, I just want to pay this rent or get more SSI cash so we will be able to have. Help us.