Coronary heart disease leading to struggles

State and local government assistance programs.
Wacca
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Coronary heart disease leading to struggles

Post by Wacca »

I have CHF Coronary artery disease...my spouse who cares for me and I have been staying with his brother but he has asked us to move out. We will be homeless. My car needs repair. We need help just getting started to find a rental place. I am having surgery Monday November 4th and even have to find place to stay after surgery because we sleep on the floor and I can't risk infection. If you can offer help please call.
Chaz

Re: Coronary heart disease leading to struggles

Post by Chaz »

Hello - I am writing to see if I qualify for any of your programs of financial assistance for Coronary heart disease patient. I am a customer of Duke Energy; they provide electricity to my house located at Ocala FL 34475.
I am retired, on Medicare and Medicaid and receive monthly food stamps. My electricity bill is very high, around $ 170 per month, and it's very hard for me to pay, sometimes have to use money from food to pay the electricity bill, and go without food for a week or so.
I had 3 heart surgeries (4 coronary arteries replaced) and I think I should qualify for a reduced electricity rate? Please advice.
Thanks for your help.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hello,
I’m not sure who to contact, but I know my friend needs help as her partner suffers from Coronary heart. She is married and has two kids. Her husband had a heart attack in March last year. He has had multiple surgeries and health issues since. He may need a heart transplant, but I do not know all the ins and outs of his medical history. He cannot work due to what is going on with his heart.
They haven’t been denied for disability yet, but really haven’t had any updates. My friend is having to pay for all his medications and also take care of her kids. He has kids from a previous marriage. Not sure on anything when it comes to his kiddos. My friend is stressed due to het husbands Coronary heart and fills like she is drowning. When her husband has a doctor appointment she has to put off something to get him there. She has 2 teeth falling apart and is in a lot of pain due to it, but she cannot afford to get them fixed. I don’t know who she needs to talk too, but she needs some kind of assistance. Please if anyone can please reach out to me with where she needs to go, I would really appreciate it. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If they need medications, and help paying for them, there are prescription assistance programs. Maybe free or low cost meds will help with the coronary issues, and look here for where to get free RX.
Dragon wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:04 pm They haven’t been denied for disability yet, but really haven’t had any updates. My friend is having to pay for all his medications and also take care of her kids. He has kids from a previous marriage.