Falling behind due to hip replacement

State and local government assistance programs.
Goldman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Falling behind due to hip replacement

Post by Goldman »

I live in Lakewood Washington. I recently underwent hip replacement surgery. I was not prepared to need this but had to have it done. I owe hospital $6000 for this but my main concern is my rent.
It is now past due 2 months; $1400 total and I am still unable to work yet I have tried social services and local churches but none can help. I am running out of ideas on who to ask for help. I seen this site on line and hope you can help or tell me of places to try. Thank you so much.
Bucker
anti spam: Blue

Re: Falling behind due to hip replacement

Post by Bucker »

We had an underground water leak 123 dollars. Our new bill is in which is 72 dollars. We keep saying when we can pay it but are struggling to do so. I just had surgery for a new hip - $1050 due. Are home is leaking and needs small repair done that's visible in a few places in the home. It’s starting to do damage. Garbage is 160 dollars and is shut off. We lost a vehicle and lost one of the family’s jobs. We now have the one car and only one is working. School is about to start and we have to get school supplies and shoes and cloths. We are on heap program that keeps our electric bill at the same amount. Any help would be greatly appreciated as my hip really hurts from the replacement. Help us - we would be blessed to have got help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Falling behind due to hip replacement

Post by Admin »

There are many clinics in Washington for surgery too. Maybe they can have information on the medical bill help too. Inquire into hip replacements. Learn more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... re_cl.html
Goldman wrote:I live in Lakewood Washington. I recently underwent hip replacement surgery. I was not prepared to need this but had to have it done. I owe hospital $6000.