Back problems causing me to miss work

State and local government assistance programs.
MsMerry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Back problems causing me to miss work

Post by MsMerry »

Temporarily unable to work due to back/respiratory issues that may or may not be permanent. Only source of income is my fiancé’s part time job and he only gets 20 hours a week at best. We're just barely scraping by and any assistance we can get until I'm healthy enough to work again would be great, whether it be help paying rent or help paying for food.
British

Re: Back problems causing me to miss work

Post by British »

I'm in Mississippi and I need assistance paying my rent and utilities. I AM a working single female.
I take care of my disabled fiancée who has back issues causing him to miss work and I am struggling to pay my bills on my minimum wage job. I can't pay my gas, water, rent or light bill and I am seeking help. Please help me if you can and also my son is going thru a custody battle to get his children back from the start and we are seeking help with the light deposit so he can move into his own house and gain custody of his children. Please help us - we're desperate.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Back problems causing me to miss work

Post by Admin »

.Since you lost work and have back problems, there are some jobs you can do online from your home. Maybe they will help you until you can get back on your feet. Learn more about the online side gig jobs.