Dead beat childrens father

State and local government assistance programs.
Sasha F1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Dead beat childrens father

Post by Sasha F1 »

I am a single 29 year old mother of four with no help from my child's father as he is a dead beat. A friend refereed me too this site.
I struggle every single month but still manage but this month came out to be so tough. I lived here for almost two Years and don't like asking for help but I am in serious need this month. I had way too many bills plus getting two children of mine school supplies and my electric, etc.
I don't know how I'm going to do it. I'm at a loss. Please help me I have nowhere else to go with my children And this is their home. They love it here. I try to find jobs but then I have no one to help with my children. Please lord help me. I'm tears at this point with nowhere to turn.
Superaging
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Dead beat childrens father

Post by Superaging »

I have a 10 year old son and a thirteen year old girl. I'm a single mother who left the deadbeat dad, recently unemployed mom who has always taken care of my babies by myself, with no available help from family or their father. I've always made a big deal out of Christmas with them before, sadly there are likely to be very few traditions or any presents this year.
I'm really struggling financially right now. I get a small unemployment check, but it is literally pay the bills OR buy a gift. I would be grateful for any help with my babies Christmases and would pay it forward when I get back into a good financial place again. Thanks.