Immigrant nanny seeking help

State and local government assistance programs.
Nashville
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Immigrant nanny seeking help

Post by Nashville »

3 days ago I've been a tacked by my husband while I'm 6 weeks pregnant. My husband was arrested and now he is in jail. He can't come near me 100 yards. I was living with my friend family but after this they told me today to move out. I don't have no family in United States as I am an immigrant. For now I'm working as a nanny but I need help before the baby with be born and have place where to live.
Wedocare

Re: Immigrant nanny seeking help

Post by Wedocare »

Good morning, I am emailing to ask if there was any temporary assist in pace for paying a cell phone bill, I need to pay a minimum of $150 to T-Mobile. I will not be paid from nanny compensation until December 29th, I am a new and need the phone on to receive important calls from organizations that are assisting me. If there is I would greatly appreciate the information.
Best.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Immigrant nanny seeking help

Post by Admin »

We do have a list of resources for immigrants. Many of them are state specific....but you can try. There are also of course charity groups to try, and maybe they can give financial aid. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html