Got no food from the New York food pantry

State and local government assistance programs.
March
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Got no food from the New York food pantry

Post by March »

Hi, I am in Latham NY. Not sure if you can help or point me in the right direction of a free food pantry. Me and my finance are in a jam. My finance just got a job but hasn’t got a check yet and I am still searching. We are homeless and having trouble anyone.
You can help it would be greatly appreciated. We went to a food pantry but got food. We need to cook and don’t have a place to do so we are stuck.
Oceans
anti spam: Blue

Re: Got no food from the New York food pantry

Post by Oceans »

I really need some food as I am a single mother between jobs who just currently went through a huge divorce and is dealing in a custody battle that has had me paying lots for an attorney. I also am looking for some housing adding assistance in New York City as well as a food pantry near where I live. My rent is 760 includes utilities. But I do need help as much as I can get.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Got no food from the New York food pantry

Post by Admin »

Sorry about the divorce, and custody battles can be expensive. Luckily there are hundreds of free food pantries in NYC that you can avail yourself of. But with that rent being so low in the city, you have that going for you. Paying under 760 (including utilities!) is incredible. But the pantry may have groceries, meals, and much more.

Oceans wrote:I really need some food as I am a single mother between jobs who just currently went through a huge divorce and is dealing in a custody battle that has had me paying lots for an attorney. I also am looking for some housing adding assistance in New York City as well as a food pantry near where I live. My rent is 760 includes utilities. But I do need help as much as I can get.