Aspergers

State and local government assistance programs.
JordyNelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Aspergers

Post by JordyNelson »

My 2 sons, youngest with downs syndrome an oldest with Aspergers syndrome and myself, their mom are struggling very badly. I cannot come up with the full amount of my rent or electric bill and I am suffering from sciatic pain and cannot find a new pain management doctor.
My insurance is not taken by the doctor I have gone to for almost 2 years as I have an extra disk in my back so I'm in pain and I have no childcare to work. We live solely on child support and it cannot get us through till the next month ever. Please help us or help guide me in what we can do? We do receive food stamps and medical benefits for DCFS but that is all. I am lost for what to do... thank you kindly for any information you can give me to survive with my children.
Fiona

Re: Aspergers

Post by Fiona »

Rental assistance about to be evicted. Note I have Aspergers if that can help with my application, or for disability. This email and a number I can be reached at. I originally needed help with water which was disconnected but used part of rent money to get turned back on. I had to pay 405.00 to have service restored but the reason I'm behind on my utilities and rent is that my husband and son just return to working. And it has been hard to catch up.
We are trying we do not receive any assistance of any kind. There are six of us whom live in this home need a little bit of help not getting many hours at jobs. Landlord has been very patient since I have Aspergers and working with us but we have daily late fees which make it harder to catch up. I have made arrangements on my other bills and am on pay agreements.
Don't want to break those but I'm having trouble with rent. My rent is normally 713.00 month At the moment. I'm in arrears of around 850.00 for December rent. I'm going to be due again by the 5th of January on the 6th they will add another 50.00 and 5.00 each day after. Please consider calling me, as these are numbers I can be reached at. Thank you so much for your time please have a nice holiday. And prayers to you and yours. Sincerely.
Justine

Re: Aspergers

Post by Justine »

Hi,
I am currently staying in a hotel temporarily in Needham MA.
However I am running out of funds to stay in this hotel, please can someone reach out to me as soon as possible?
I found online this website in hopes of getting assistance with my hotel stay for people with Aspergers. I need a place to stay until I can secure a more stable, affordable place to stay elsewhere.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Aspergers - Needham places will help you

Post by Admin »

Hello,
We do have a list of resources for Needham and Norfolk County. There are also disability focused agencies, if your Aspergers is that prohibitive. Maybe supportive housing will help you. Learn how to get help in the Needham MA area.

Justine wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:03 am Hi,
I am currently staying in a hotel temporarily in Needham MA.