Living program for transition

State and local government assistance programs.
Popen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Living program for transition

Post by Popen »

How are you doing today? I am in need of some immediate assistance for my family, Myself, 3 sons, 3 weeks old, a one year old, a 6 year old and a 10 year old daughter, and my mother. We currently lost are place we were staying and after Monday morning will have nowhere to stay. Can someone place help us with a hotel, a living program or anything like that? I don't want to lose my children. I've gone to that before.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Living program for transition

Post by Admin »

Try one of the many shelters in Dayton Ohio. Find a listing. There are in fact dozens of them in the county. Each will focus on a certain need. But once you and your family stays there, ask them about the transitional programs for support.
Popen wrote:How are you doing today? I am in need of some immediate assistance for my family, Myself, 3 sons, 3 weeks old, a one year old, a 6 year old and a 10 year old daughter, and my mother. We currently lost are place we were staying and after Monday morning will have nowhere to stay. Can someone place help us with a hotel, a living program or anything like that? I don't want to lose my children. I've gone to that before.