Waiting on CPS

State and local government assistance programs.
GregSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Waiting on CPS

Post by GregSmith »

I don't have income at this time and am also awaiting for the CA state CPS to return my kids on the first of September. I've already contacted many organizations in my area of Bakersfield CA but all require some income in order to qualify even HEAP. Please help me if possible.
If my utilities are shut off my kids can't come home and they've already been waiting for no reason since March 6th 2017. I even got proof by CPS that kids were taken under false pretenses so anyway you can accommodate my family this once. We would be greatly appreciated.
Ditka

Re: Waiting on CPS

Post by Ditka »

Hello, I am a single mom of 3 teens, my oldest son is in his 2nd year of college, a 15 year old daughter and my 16 year old son. I also recently received custody of my nephew who is 3. I was given him through CPS 2 years ago and finally got custody papers signed for full custody. Now I need more help from CPS to pay for his needs. I did own my own business before covid happened. I am struggling badly, I applied for the LEIP program in my area and was asked to submit more paperwork 2 times I've done that. It's been 3 months and still no help.
I'm behind and at risk on all utilities, our cell phones are dining to be cut off and I am behind on my home owners dues again. My and my sons car insurance lapsed last month again. I recently started driving for Door Dash and Favor but I need help. My water bill is at $800plus and was due 2 days ago, so I'm waiting on a cut off any day. Please help me! Oh did I mention o have a 5th child who has been staying here from CPS too.
The girl showed up on my door step 2 months ago, her parents aren't nice ppl, cps has been here and asked if she could stay and I said yes because I couldn't say no. My heart won't allow me too! Help me please. If you call my cell leave a message I don't answer #'s I don't know because I owe to many people money. I also took a loan out on my title for $3000 and have not repaid it and they are going to take my vehicle.
Copper
anti spam: Blue

Re: Waiting on CPS to get my son back

Post by Copper »

Good evening.
My name is Shauna and I'm from Bluffton Indiana. I became homeless in November with my 4 year old son. I was staying with a family member and someone called CPS on me and they came and took my son. I'm doing everything in my power to get a place to get my son back. I just need to know what to do and how to do it. How can I get help so I can stop CPS from harassing me?