Seeking dog food

State and local government assistance programs.
Willie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking dog food

Post by Willie »

Single mom with Down Syndrome Son has nothing can't pay rent, electric, water and so much more. We need food and puppy food they are service dogs. Desperately reaching out. I have Cancer and the Acid is making all my teeth fall out. NO HELP TO BE FOUND....
I'm at a loss for words. I don't know what's coming next. However I do know my life was threatened in the 2nd degree, I had to leave Connecticut last July. Within that year I have moved at least 5 times because my ex found me. I'm tired of running. I NEED HELP TO STAY WHERE I AM. I am just so tired. Please someone anybody help me or lead me in the right direction because it hasn't worked yet, so here I am begging now. Sincerely
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seeking dog food

Post by Admin »

While you may not believe it, Meals on wheels provides free pet food to very low income families. Most of it is for the homebound. But singe you are singe mom with a disability (down syndrome), that may qualify you. Also service dogs may also be good case for you to show your need for the dog food.
Willie wrote:Single mom with Down Syndrome Son has nothing can't pay rent, electric, water and so much more. We need food and puppy food they are service dogs. Desperately reaching out. I have Cancer and the Acid is making all my teeth fall out. NO HELP TO BE FOUND....
Patriots

Post by Patriots »

Hi, how are you?
I would like to know if there's any help with free food for my cat's and my dog's in Florida.
My family and me are going through some hard time's right and can use the help with dog food.
Thank you,  Uresis
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi, We don't know. Some Florida food pantries may have dog or cat food, but it is not common. You will need to look around. But call a place near you.
Patriots wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:04 am Hi, how are you?
I would like to know if there's any help with free food for my cat's and my dog's in Florida.
My family and me are going through some hard time's right and can use the help with dog food.
Thank you,  Uresis