From Dominican Republic

State and local government assistance programs.
Happygolucky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

From Dominican Republic

Post by Happygolucky »

I am homeless, I don't have a job but I am looking for one. I need help looking for and apartment and paying for it. I will get a job and pay half but I need help because I want to keep on studying in school. I started as a medical assistant but I couldn't finish because I have nowhere to be at.
I've been like this since I was 14 that my mother brought me from Dominican Republic and then drop me here and not want me so people took me but they told me that is time for me to move. I really need help. Please I am not asking to have everything but at least to help me so I could go to school and a home where to be at.
Wacca
anti spam: Blue

Re: From Dominican Republic

Post by Wacca »

Hello! My name is Francisco.
I am seeking help for a friend who lives in Alabama.
She needs money to return to her country (Dominican Republic). Her mother is ill, she is in a difficult situation ... she is trying to earn money but cannot find a job.
I beg you to help her! If you can't help me, who can I contact? I am looking forward to your response.
Embrace in Christ and his Holy Mother Mary.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: From Dominican Republic

Post by Admin »

While we highly doubt an agency will pay for that type of travel, you can check around. Feel free. We do have resources listed for immigrants, and look here for immigrant travel help.
Wacca wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:49 pm She needs money to return to her country (Dominican Republic). Her mother is ill, she is in a difficult situation ... she is trying to earn money but cannot find a job.
I beg you to help her! If you can't help me, who can I contact? I am looking forward to your response.
Embrace in Christ and his Holy Mother Mary.