Pregnant and bedridden

State and local government assistance programs.
CarterJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pregnant and bedridden

Post by CarterJ »

My pregnancy is in jeopardy. My doctor put me on house rest. I have a pinch nerve,which the baby is lying on Ina breech position. I don't have any more that brings in a income. I have also have a five year old that's in school.
My bills are all due. My rent was due a month ago, car note, baby sitter, you name it.
I rent a bed so my daughter and I can sleep that's about to be taken away. My baby is due the end of the month. I'm in need of a crib, clothes everything needed for when she gets here. My mom helps as much as possible. She on a fixed income. Please help me help myself. Thank you.
DeeDee

Re: Pregnant and bedridden

Post by DeeDee »

In a very unhealthy relationship. Lost everything due to mental abuse. Have lost job and can't provide for myself. Been going from house to house for a place to stay. Currently pregnant and bedridden as go from house to house. I need help creating a safe environment that I can bring a child into. An environment away from alcohol and anger.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pregnant and bedridden

Post by Admin »

So sad to hear that. Hopefully you can find a safe place in Washington DC. Here are programs and charities to try for shelter, housing, medical care and more. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... progr.html
DeeDee wrote:In a very unhealthy relationship. Lost everything due to mental abuse. Have lost job and can't provide for myself. Been going from house to house for a place to stay. Currently pregnant and bedridden as go from house to house. I need help creating a safe environment that I can bring a child into. An environment away from alcohol and anger.