Over 2 year wait for disability to start

State and local government assistance programs.
Moodys
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Over 2 year wait for disability to start

Post by Moodys »

Dear Sir / Miss, I lost everything almost 3 years ago.
I'm disabled, I filed threw Mylar Disability law firm to which Social Security disability has been giving us the usual run around for the last 2 years. I have no income, I owe my land lord 10 months of rent. I desperately need and beg for someone's help. I will die if I were to be kicked out on the street I couldn't survive medically or mentally.
I humbly beg you, in God name for help with my rent as well as a box of food, PLEASE!
Cecilia Lion
anti spam: Blue

Re: Over 2 year wait for disability to start

Post by Cecilia Lion »

My house has been foreclosed on and I have been given an evict notice for 10 days from the sale of my house. I am low income and in need have help finding a place to move to. I am disabled after being on the wait list for 2 years and the packing of my home has been exhausting and the rentals in the paper and property management businesses have been few and out of my price. I fear that I may end up without a place to live. Any help would be wonderful and greatly appreciated. Wendy.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Over 2 year wait for disability to start

Post by Admin »

Disability does take years to get, and most applications are denied the first time. But there may be ways to get help, ranging from short term loans to emergency financial aid, charities, fund raisers, etc. Try this for help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ility.html
Cecilia Lion wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:21 am My house has been foreclosed on and I have been given an evict notice for 10 days from the sale of my house. I am low income and in need have help finding a place to move to. I am disabled after being on the wait list for 2 years and the packing of my home has been exhausting and the rentals in the paper and property management businesses have been few and out of my price. I fear that I may end up without a place to live. Any help would be wonderful and greatly appreciated. Wendy.