Kids are starting school this year

State and local government assistance programs.
AnnetteMichael Jones
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Kids are starting school this year

Post by AnnetteMichael Jones »

Hi, I am 23 years old and a single mother of three. My children's ages and names are 1 year old, 3 year old (who is diagnosed with autism), and 4 and 3/4 year. My oldest daughter is very excited to be attending Kindergarten this year. I just received the news that my son will be going from attending early steps and other programs to attending school this year (a year early) to help him continue his progress with speech, social skills, and pre-school learning. Along with many other crucial developmental skills and therapies that they fortunately have to offer to children with autism.
So school clothes/uniforms, shoes, school bags, and school supplies are needed for them in the next month. My youngest still wears diapers and I will be needing to buy more diapers for him than usual starting in August when school starts as part of his school supplies. My daugher also wears diapers so any type of assistance/help or information on how to receive funds for such would be appreciated if possible.
The most important reason I am contacting you today is because As of right now, I have no clue how I am going to provide the things needed for 2 of My Children to start school, and unfortunately it doesn't look like I will be before the date school will be starting. I've been struggling with the task of getting the funds to purchase my girls's school things since school ended. So now with the news that my son will be needing school things this year along with his sister, the financial weight has become even heavier.
This is the first time I've EVER inquired about anything like this. So I'm not sure exactly how the process of finding, applying, or receiving any kind of help works. I am desperately in need at the moment, and need any kind of help available to me or my children with these matters. Along with information on any other type of assistance available to my family or my son diagnosed with autism.
So I will be willing to do whatever is needed and can explain my financial situation to who needs it as well as any other information that is needed. ANY type of help or information pointing me in the direction to receive help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kids are starting school this year

Post by Admin »

Well, we have some ideas for you for when your kids start school. Both of them should be able to get help. There are charities that offer free school supplies to low income families, and they range from the Salvation Army to church drives and more.
Kindergarten is young enough to qualify, but your other kids will probably need to be under the age of 13 or so. There are also items for pre-school kids too, if you look around. Good luck,
AnnetteMichael Jones wrote:Hi, I am 23 years old and a single mother of three. My children's ages and names are 1 year old, 3 year old (who is diagnosed with autism), and 4 and 3/4 year. My oldest daughter is very excited to be attending Kindergarten this year. I just received the news that my son will be going from attending early steps and other programs to attending school this year (a year early) to help him continue his progress with speech, social skills, and pre-school learning. Along with many other crucial developmental skills and therapies that they fortunately have to offer to children with autism.
So school clothes/uniforms, shoes, school bags, and school supplies are needed for them in the next month. My youngest still wears diapers and I will be needing to buy more diapers for him than usual starting in August when school starts as part of his school supplies. My daugher also wears diapers so any type of assistance/help or information on how to receive funds for such would be appreciated if possible.
The most important reason I am contacting you today is because As of right now, I have no clue how I am going to provide the things needed for 2 of My Children to start school, and unfortunately it doesn't look like I will be before the date school will be starting. I've been struggling with the task of getting the funds to purchase my girls's school things since school ended. So now with the news that my son will be needing school things this year along with his sister, the financial weight has become even heavier.
CarterJ

Post by CarterJ »

Hello, I'm trying to find help getting my kids school supplies and clothing for this year. I got really sick and lost my job and I really need the help school starts in two weeks. I've been trying to find someone and stumbled across this website.
I have three children, two girls, one boy from 11 years old to 16 years old. Could someone please help or guide me in the right direction. I thank you in advance and hope to hear back soon from someone.
Goodman

Post by Goodman »

I have 3 children ages 13, 11 & 10 without any school supplies, clothes or shoes. I have tried all other resources. We have lost our vehicle. We can't pay our rent. If there is anyone out there that can help our children with the supplies and clothing our children need please contact ASAP as school starts this Monday. We are truly grateful for your time and concern.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we have more resources to try. Find there here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... hool_.html
If you have 3 kids, hopefully the charities will be able to care for them all.