Looking for Pre-K

State and local government assistance programs.
Puth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for Pre-K

Post by Puth »

Hello,
I am looking for information on pre-k for my daughter. She will be 5 October and she is too young for Kindergarten. I read on Head starts website is she is also too old for pre-k. I am unemployed and have no funds for private pre-k so I was hoping to get assistance with it to prepare her for kindergarten. Any help would be much appreciated. Below I have left my information so you can contact me. Thank you for your time.
Tyler Hanson

Re: Looking for Pre-K

Post by Tyler Hanson »

Hi my name is Deanna. I'm 41 and I have a 5 year old son Noah who needs pre-K still. He has autism along with several other disabilities so special classes of pre-K as well. I got us out of an abusive marriage and the father of my son last October. We went into sister care, a DV shelter. My son and I have been in a hotel going on 4 weeks come this Weds. I have not been able to work since 1st of May due to my son not being able to go back to aba due to his father who's very problematic. On March 30th the judge put a no contact order on my ex, father of my son.
Also in May my son got very sick was in children's hospital 8 nights total in May. Was sick for 6 weeks. I lost my job during this as well. I've had my son all summer who in July was in hospital again. My son starts kindergarten August 15th and I will be able to work part time. He has therapies 5 days a week after school. Here come Wednesday at 11am we will be homeless. I have no family in SC as I'm from Indiana. I had a friend helping me and last min said he couldn't. I've never been through this in my life and don't know what to do. I hope to hear from someone soon about pre-K help and other support, including housing. Thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Pre-K

Post by Admin »

That is probably something that Head Start can help you with. As it generally offer kids pre-K help, including school, food, medical exams and more. Find details on Head Start near you.