Just got out of hospital

State and local government assistance programs.
Kendrick1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Just got out of hospital

Post by Kendrick1 »

Being released from hospital 7/6. I was in the hospital and rehabilitation which started back in December 22 2016. I was evicted in February due to this and am still unable to obtain work. I have a disorder called CIDP (CRONICK INFLAMMATORY DIMALINATION POLYNUROPOTHY).
I have recovered enough to walk and feed myself and with home health rehab. I will continue to improve.
It is a form of Gillan Beret neurological disorder affecting strength and movement. Doctors feel I’m ready to start to be self-caring and so do I. I lived 7 months of everybody taking care of me in the hospital and now it's time for me to do it.
If there is an assistance I'm eligible for, please help.
Thanks for your consideration.
Howdy12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Just got out of hospital

Post by Howdy12 »

To whom it may concern,
I reside in Wichita Kansas. I am needing help paying my electric bill as I was sick and just left the hospital. I don’t have time to do anymore applications for help. It is due to be shut off May 11th. I am just needing help paying half of the bill.
I have a family of 6 and the only one working at this time. I have set up a budget that I have done well with.
I'm only asking for help this one time only because it's on shut off. Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless.