Social security is only income

State and local government assistance programs.
Verlanders
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Social security is only income

Post by Verlanders »

We are truly struggling right now. My mother cries every day and tries very hard to support us the best she can. My mom has all of us except the oldest girl living in the house hold. She is a very loving and caring mother and always puts us first.
We are living off of social security and food stamps. Today she was supposed to get her food stamps and it didn't go through and were not sure why. She has to go down to the office but she's struggling with getting the gas to go down there. Thanksgiving is next week and we will not be having one because she did not get her food stamps.
I'm very worried for my little siblings. I care so much for them and want to help but I can't. I have been looking for a job for months to help offset the Social security income. Still no luck. I was wondering if maybe you could or knew of some places that could help our family with food for thanksgiving, as well as Christmas food and gifts for at least the little kids. I don't want them to think Santa forgot about them. That would be heartbreaking.
I know there is someone out there somewhere somehow that might be willing to help my family in need. I have googled multiple places but still no luck! :( If you can or know of any one please contact me.
I would greatly appreciate it if you or anyone could please help us! I love my family so much and hate to see my mother break down in tears daily. She really does try so hard to give us the best she can! Thank you and God bless you! I hope to hear from you soon! By the way, we live in Romeoville.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Social security is only income

Post by Admin »

Social security is limited. You may want to look into a passive income. That can bring in extra cash for your family. you can even start this process if you have a minimal income now. We have many ideas on the site.