Serious case of pneumonia

State and local government assistance programs.
Carolina
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Serious case of pneumonia

Post by Carolina »

I finally found a job after being fired in October due mostly to absences caused by my case of pneumonia complicated by my existing and rare degenerative disease. I have almost made it back but am about to lose my vehicle. I need to make a couple of payments to prevent that.
I have managed to get a couple of part time jobs but I am making less than 100 per week and I recently had to take in my oldest daughter. If I can get through the pneumonia of the next 6 weeks I will finally be independent again. My physical condition and extreme pain has made finding a new job very difficult but if I can keep my car I will be just fine. I am so close, I don't want to lose everything now.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Serious case of pneumonia

Post by Admin »

Well getting a couple car payments will be rare. That form of aid is very rare. We would suggests you talk to your lender or bank for payment plans or other options. We also have many tips for individuals on how to refinance car loans if you are interested as well.
Carolina wrote:I finally found a job after being fired in October due mostly to absences caused by my case of pneumonia complicated by my existing and rare degenerative disease. I have almost made it back but am about to lose my vehicle. I need to make a couple of payments to prevent that.
I have managed to get a couple of part time jobs but I am making less than 100 per week and I recently had to take in my oldest daughter. If I can get through the pneumonia of the next 6 weeks I will finally be independent again. My physical condition and extreme pain has made finding a new job very difficult but if I can keep my car I will be just fine. I am so close, I don't want to lose everything now.
Denise234
anti spam: Blue

Re: Serious case of pneumonia

Post by Denise234 »

Hello! I am so sorry I did not contact someone a couple  of weeks ago when I first thought of this. My brother-in-law
Is now in Holy Cross Hospital with a bad case of pneumonia...hopefully having nothing to do with me and my delay in not finding information for him.
(He does not have a computer, nor does he know how to use one, unfortunately.)
I don't really know how much information you may need from me, (and I will be happy
To get for you any information that you might need)...
But long-story-short, my brother-in-law (John) has been without air conditioning
Now for I believe about a year and a half.
About a year ago, John broke his ankle and upon his return to South Florida (he stayed with my husband, (His brother) and me for about 2 months (from about mid-August to mid-October 2016)
Here in Ohio while he recovered)...he really needed and tried to get his air-conditioner fixed. He lives in Broward County and has for the past 35 years (I think he is 58 years old) and upon his return, the heat was just unbearable. (He does have a job, and lives alone (not married, no children) I am not sure of his income, but it may be about $1500/per month (I can find out, if you need that information). He found out about a program whereby he could get the price of a new air condition (he found out from a maintenance fellow that his could not just be "fixed") added to his mortgage. It turned out, he did not qualify for this when it was found that he had been 2 DAYS LATE on a payment of some sort. (I am sorry I do not remember what it was, but I can find this out for you also.) I should have seen what I could do at that time, but I was a bit confused by it and the temperatures in Florida were much cooler...and so unfortunately it just got dropped.
So now he is in the hospital with serious pneumonia, and I can't help but think that the very
Hot weather may have something to do with this.
As I say, he does have an income...and I do believe he could pay a little bit more on his mortgage to cover this air conditioner...and it certainly would be worth it...But perhaps there are other alternatives...I have no idea...but I am just hoping that with your knowledge and experience, you can give us advice...and/or you know of someone who might be able to help me help him who is sick with pneumonia.
I just don't really know where to turn.
Thank you so much in advance for any help at all. We really appreciate it!!