Single mom that is also an African American

State and local government assistance programs.
Santa1912
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single mom that is also an African American

Post by Santa1912 »

Hi, I'm in desperate need for help. I'm a single African American mother to a beautiful boy. I am staying with a friend but have to get out this environment! I don't work as my son is only 2 months & breastfeed him.
I would love to contact someone about helping me with bills until I'm able to work again! I really need help. I'm only 20 & want a case worker to help with starting school & work in time I just want my own place for my baby. Help with showing me the ropes on career & education.
Jeremiah1

Re: Single mom that is also an African American

Post by Jeremiah1 »

Hello, I am a homeless African American, single woman with no children, age 23. I am seeking deposit and first month’s rent assistance in order to change my current living status. I have a $300 move in deposit and $875 first month rent due prior to move in by 6/30/16.
Please contact me ASAP to let me know what services you can offer and what steps I need to take on my end to get this process going. If you are unable to help with anything please still notify me as I am thankful for any response and I appreciate your time. Thank you.
Colbster

Post by Colbster »

Hello, I was referred to this website by my apartment complex. I'm a single black mom of three, with no help of child support from my baby's Daddy. I'm having a rough time making ends meet and paying the bills, and would greatly appreciate any help I can get.
Thank you in advance
Bucker

Post by Bucker »

Hi, Single mother of two daughters. They are 13 and 10. I and my ex-husband divorced about 3 months ago so I had to move in with my parents. My parents would love to let me stay but they have foster children that have to meet certain requirements as far as their own rooms, beds, etc. Therefore we cannot stay here. I have been putting applications in for jobs but no luck as I think they discriminate against African Americans. I do get $600 a month for child support. Do you have a program that could help me in any way soon, like rent the first month and security deposit? I've applied a thru lots of programs but either theirs no funds or they have me on waiting list. Please let me know when you get a chance. Thank you,
Kramer

Post by Kramer »

Hello,  
I am a single mother African American of 2 in need of any help I can get. I am a victim of domestic violence and receive $150 in child support which is not even enough to cover the kids medical I pay.
Can someone please help? I am ready to give up in tears and know I have to fight for my kids’ sake.
Thank you in advance!
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

Hello. My name is Janet Jimerson. I am an African American single mom, and I'm writing because it's an emergency. I need help paying the first-month rent and security deposit for an apartment I've found. I called my local office in Starkville Mississippi this morning but was told there were no caseworkers available to speak with me today as they tend to be African American woman last. I'm asking for help because now I have nowhere to live with me and my kids. I will be staying at a hotel until Wednesday but without help, I don't know where my family will be. My children are with family members until I get moved into an apartment. If you would please give me a call. Please help us. We really need it.
MayaBijou

Post by MayaBijou »

I need help with paying my rent and utilities. I'm a divorced. African American single mother of 3 needing help with my rent & utilities. I'm working an independent contractor for a local company but the money even with child support isn't enough to keep things caught up and now I'm behind on rent and utilities. Please help.