Turning to places in Maryland for food

State and local government assistance programs.
Ameka
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Turning to places in Maryland for food

Post by Ameka »

I live in Essex Maryland. I am writing because I really need help with my electric bill and food. I am currently out of work because of a bad back and am hoping I can get workers comp. I filed for taxes but the government took it all due to payments I owed in the past and basically had no idea about.
I am a hardworking man but I got myself into a jam and unfortunately I really need help. I have 3 kids and a girlfriend and I would hate to let my family down. I am turning to you for free food because I need help and have no one to turn to. Please let me know if someone can help me. Please. I am going to pray hard and have faith. Please... May the Lord bless us all? Amen.
Please respond back and please forgive me. I know there are millions of families going through problems and unfortunately I am one of them.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Turning to places in Maryland for food

Post by Admin »

Any person, whether they are hardworking or disabled, etc. can get free food in Maryland. the best place to try is a pantry. They can also give groceries and help to all 3 of your kids, as a pantry will focus on the entire family.
Ameka wrote:I live in Essex Maryland. I am writing because I really need help with my electric bill and food. I am currently out of work because of a bad back and am hoping I can get workers comp. I filed for taxes but the government took it all due to payments I owed in the past and basically had no idea about.
I am a hardworking man but I got myself into a jam and unfortunately I really need help. I have 3 kids and a girlfriend and I would hate to let my family down. I am turning to you for free food because I need help and have no one to turn to. Please let me know if someone can help me. Please. I am going to pray hard and have faith. Please... May the Lord bless us all? Amen.
Please respond back and please forgive me. I know there are millions of families going through problems and unfortunately I am one of them.
Bosch

Post by Bosch »

Maryland
I am in need of some help with food for my family and also Christmas help for my kids. I won't be able to afford Christmas for them this year and they are great kids and deserve some gifts, food and holiday cheer. Also if anyone has any Christmas decorations for me to decorate for them I could use that also. I lost everything when their dad left me. Thank you so much anything in Maryland, and help would be much appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Christmas as well as ongoing food? If so, they look here for free food pantries in Montgomery County MD. We are sorry that your dad left you. A pantry can help with some of your current needs.
Bosch wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:19 am Maryland
I am in need of some help with food for my family and also Christmas help for my kids. I won't be able to afford Christmas for them this year and they are great kids and deserve some gifts, food and holiday cheer. Also if anyone has any Christmas decorations for me to decorate for them I could use that also. I lost everything when their dad left me. Thank you so much anything in Maryland, and help would be much appreciated.