Work is limited due to health issues

State and local government assistance programs.
Hornet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Work is limited due to health issues

Post by Hornet »

Hi, I live in West carrollton Ohio 45449. I recently went on bankruptcy. I have five children and because of my health issue I can only work certain amount of hours.
My children will start school in a couple of weeks. I really need help buying clothing and school supplies. I have tried many organizations and they all have told me they have no more left.
KarinaMiguel
anti spam: Blue

Re: Work is limited due to health issues

Post by KarinaMiguel »

I am 58 years old and I live in Savage Minnesota, which is in Scott County. I have been out of work for 2 months due to health issues, so I have no income at this time until I return to work in a couple of weeks. I have struggled to pay my rent so I am looking at an eviction if I can't get caught up before the end of July.
When I applied for assistance with Scott County, I was denied because they used my roommate’s income against me. I am wondering what non-profit agencies here that I can contact in regards to a Federal Stimulus grant for short term assistance.
TracMaz

Re: Work is limited due to health issues

Post by TracMaz »

Hello, I’m a 28 year mother with 2 children, and I’m also pregnant so it is hard to work. I work part-time though (sometimes) and live in public housing. My work hours have been cut. I’m not able to get my bills under control because of unexpected things that took place the last couple of months. I’m behind in rent, and electricity, which was due to get cut off today, and I’m due to be evicted next Friday. No programs have funding to help me, I’ve been to social services, salvation army, churches that help pregnant women too. I really need a little help.