Stolen purse

State and local government assistance programs.
movers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Stolen purse

Post by movers »

My purse was stolen out of my car as I was stopped smattering a stoplight on my way home from work this evening. It was about 92 degrees and I had my windows down. A man walked up to my car and reached in and grabbed my purse and ran off into "a Walmart parking lot. I just was paid on the 1st and had just cashed my paycheck to pay rent and SMUD (electric). I have $300 that I had stashed for an emergency but even with that I'm so short. Is this something you can help with?
I have my SMUD bill and my rental agreement to show whom I pay rent to and how much it is. I normally deposit my rent into the landlords Wells Fargo bank account each month. I am crying my eyes out and can not sleep. I do not know what I am going to do. Please if there is anything you can do to help my children and I.
I can be reached via email. Time is of the essence right now. I can't stress that enough. Thank you for listening and for your consideration to provide us sine help
Thanks Again!!!
Lance13

Re: Stolen purse

Post by Lance13 »

This is for my daughter. Two weeks ago my daughter had $529 stolen from her purse at work. She filed a police report and nothing more has come of it. She works 50-60 hrs. / week with another rent on the horizon and their other needs, it would be with great difficulty she could recover from this loss.
My husband and I recently both lost our jobs due to business closings and, unfortunately, are in no position to help her. She's an honest, hard-working woman who would be beside herself to be given any amount of relief from this stressful situation. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stolen purse

Post by Admin »

We are so sorry to hear that. Someone working 50-60 hours and was robbed of her money...horrible and so sad.
You did not really say what your daughter needs, so maybe she can search for the main site here. tons of programs, food pantries, financial aid and more is listed.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html

Lance13 wrote:This is for my daughter. Two weeks ago my daughter had $529 stolen from her purse at work. She filed a police report and nothing more has come of it. She works 50-60 hrs. / week with another rent on the horizon and their other needs, it would be with great difficulty she could recover from this loss.
My husband and I recently both lost our jobs due to business closings and, unfortunately, are in no position to help her. She's an honest, hard-working woman who would be beside herself to be given any amount of relief from this stressful situation. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely,