Seeking housing asistance

State and local government assistance programs.
Robby123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking housing asistance

Post by Robby123 »

Hello, I am 20 years and do not have a place to live. I am seeking help for housing and currently looking for work.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seeking housing asistance

Post by Admin »

Hi,
The job market is booming and anyone that wants a job can get one. The economy is at full employment. It will be very hard, if not impossible, to get help if you are unemployed. How can you ever pay for any rent, utilities, even food if you have a job? So what would some agency want to help you if you are not self-sufficient? Anyhow, until then, here is info on section 8 housing. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... using.html
We also have tons of info on job training/placement programs on the site. Good luck.
Pertyio

Post by Pertyio »

Housing assistance for myself and disability application help. Also, legal help to get my two boys home. Because of me having financial problems they are staying with my grams. But she has taken me to court now and got guardianship over my 12 year old who has autism and Asperger. I'm staying with a friend right now but I need to move out and will be living in my van.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have all of that covered here, and out main link for housing assistance. Read more. Dozens of programs for the disabled, legal, and rent is offered too.
Pertyio wrote:Housing assistance for myself and disability application help. Also, legal help to get my two boys home.