Living on small life insurance payments

State and local government assistance programs.
Sayers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Living on small life insurance payments

Post by Sayers »

I am looking for assistance programs in Ozaukee County, WI. I know Milwaukee county has a lot more programs available, just curious if some of the programs offered in Milwaukee are also, offered in Ozaukee.
I am looking for information on becoming the guardian of my 3-year-old daughter’s estate. Her father committed suicide last March and he left her life insurance. $15,000 is the amount he left her. I was hoping to become the guardian of her estate so I can buy a new car. So I can safely get my children to places.
I'm also looking for information on either rental assistance or help with a home loan (even using the life insurance as collateral). I need help with paying to go back to school. As well as, help finding a job I can do from home along with going to school from home. I suffer from Fibromyalgia, Raynauds Phenomenon, and ADHD. These make working away from home almost impossible. I also have my 3-year-old at home, I'd rather go to school and work from home, anyway, so I don't have to put her in daycare. Any information you could share with me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,
Macie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Living on small life insurance payments

Post by Macie »

On June 11, 2017 my son was shot by my roommate...he was on life support for three weeks in a Trauma critical care unit. I had to take a leave of absence from work and only had about a week and a half of sick and vacation pay...my landlord evicted me and I couldn't find anyone else who would rent to me because of that.
I just returned to work and my son survived his injuries but is not able to go to work. I had just enough money from a life insurance settlement to pay for a motel room but as of this morning we don't have any funds to continue this room...there is a place for rent that I may be able to get but need $1500 for rent and deposit.
I also have some outstanding utility bills of around $900...I have some deposits that will cover a portion but then I would need to get permits and pay another deposit.
It’s like a vicious cycle...Once I am able to get these bills and rent/deposit I would have no problem in sustaining myself. I am 60 years old at this moment broke and homeless...please help!!!!