Thank you for your consideration of any available assistance. Domestic violence on a single mother

State and local government assistance programs.
James1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Thank you for your consideration of any available assistance. Domestic violence on a single mother

Post by James1 »

I am a single mother with two children in a domestic violence situation that has me seeking all and any means of assistance for both me and my children's safety. The state is considering it domestic violence due to the fact my 11 year old daughter and 3 of her friends were at our home when my landlord, whom I have a house share lease with attacked me. He has trial on March 3 and I am in desperate need for any assistance possible with getting us housing and utility assistance.
As it stands today, my landlord was over $1k behind on his electric. He was having it shut off due to a judge giving me and my children temporary residence of his house. In order for the electric not to be shut off at the time the incident occurred the electric company made me transfer his balance of over $1k into my name with a $260 security deposit which I haven't been able to financially pay on. I have asked for assistance from several resources the state provided to me but haven't had any responses to my request for assistance.
Please I am in desperate need for any assistance you can provide us with for low income or income based housing so we can resume our lives and I can return to taking my college classes, which I was forced to drop this semester due to this situation.
Salina Smith
anti spam: Blue

Re: Thank you for your consideration of any available assistance. Domestic violence on a single mother

Post by Salina Smith »

I am needing any assistance there is to get back on my feet and to live in healthy situations. I am a victim of theft as well as domestic violence. I was assaulted. It was secretly recorded and exploited to the while engaging in a certain activity.
My home has been broke into and vandalized. Also my car was stolen. I need assistance with 300 security deposit for a new home for my and my kid, as I am a single mom. I also need Rent, transportation, counseling, food, money for electric bills, help for phone bill. I also need a house, a phone, computer, as well as internet converter box. Lastly I need household items, basic needs, supplies, as well as some personal hygiene products.
acampbell
anti spam: Blue

Re: Thank you for your consideration of any available assistance. Domestic violence on a single mother

Post by acampbell »

I'm a single mother of a 16 year old and trying to help raise my 2 year old grandchild. My ex husband worked and I haven't worked in over 12 years and I can't seem to find a job that would pay enough to help me.
I need help paying rent this month just can't seem to have enough to pay bills and eat and rent with car and all. Please help me with job and rent. Thank you for the assistance and god bless you.