Wal-Mart laid me off

State and local government assistance programs.
Southwest1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Wal-Mart laid me off

Post by Southwest1 »

Good Morning, I live in Oxnard in an apartment in zip 93035. I’ve been married for 15 Years. I support my wife and three children, with only my income. My second youngest was baptized at St. Anthony's Church in Oxnard Ca 93035. I was just recently laid off from my job at Wal-Mart.
I Was employed for 5 years as a maintenance mechanic too, and my payroll checks were between 1,600 and 1,750 every two weeks. My rent is $1,815.00/Month. I've been able to support my family for 15 years.
I am for the first time experiencing a financial hard ship for uncontrollable circumstances, For the first time I'm not able to pay the rent on time and unfortunately the eviction process as already started last Friday. I'm expecting to be served with an unlawful detainer. From there I have 5 days to respond.
I have been just recently approved for unemployment benefits for the amount of 378.00\weekly. But will not access benefits until next week. This gap alone has financially put my family at risk of being homeless.
I've been able to survive alone with my retirement plan and credit card both have been exhausted. Ultimately I have no means to pay the rent. I've asked my family to help unfortunately they live from check to check and not able to help. I'm asking and hoping that St. Vincent De Paul can please help my family for this month to prevent us from being evicted.
I will need $1815.00 for rent and $75.00 late fee. I'm also looking at legal fees and court fees. Please help my family this one time. On the positive side I have just been offered a new job and waiting for background check and waiting for results. With this one time assistance request will enable me to move on and be back on track. Please contact me as so soon as possible to see what other options I qualify for my situation.
Thank you for reading my email. I will hope and pray for my family to receive this amazing solution to my problem. Thank you again for you time and sincerity.
Ptbull11

Re: Wal-Mart laid me off

Post by Ptbull11 »

Good morning,
I am in foreclosure and will be going before the judge next month to be removed from my home. My home has been on the market with Watson reality, but I have not been able to sale it even with it in short sale status. I cannot continue to stay in the home due to the foreclosure and to the fact that my homeowners insurance is being cancelled. What I need help with is some assistance in my basic living expenses.
I am a full time cashier at Wal-Mart, but I only clear $1,200-$1,250 a month. I have a son that is 18 years old and has been unable to get a job. He is unable to drive due to challenges. He and I have both applied for food stamps; however, he was told I was responsible for supporting him and I was told I make enough money. Now, I would like to find out how I go about getting help.
The money I make at Wal-Mart will not support two people. Just in logic the cheapest 2 bedroom apartment in Orange Park is $650-$700 a month. If you take that rent money off of what income I have that only leaves me about $500 a month to pay for my utilities, food, clothing, insurance, gas and etc. Thus, it is ridiculous for the government to tell us I make too much money.
We Need Help! I should not be force to live out of my car when I am trying and my son is also, trying to find a job as he was laid off from last last one. Please email me with who to contact to get help. The online application is not any help. It just says I make too much money. I work in Orange Park and my son is applying for jobs in the Orange Park area so I can get him back and forth to work. Thus, we are looking for a place to live in Orange Park and food stamp assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wal-Mart laid me off

Post by Admin »

We are sorry to hear about your job lay-off from Wal-Mart. The $1250 per month definitely means you are low income. Since you lost your home to a foreclosure, you definitely need a place to live. You also need food, clothes, and what not. So try the various options from your Orange Park Community, as there are assistance programs from low income families to try. They will get you out of that car!
Ptbull11 wrote:Good morning,
I am in foreclosure and will be going before the judge next month to be removed from my home. My home has been on the market with Watson reality, but I have not been able to sale it even with it in short sale status. I cannot continue to stay in the home due to the foreclosure and to the fact that my homeowners insurance is being cancelled. What I need help with is some assistance in my basic living expenses.
I am a full time cashier at Wal-Mart, but I only clear $1,200-$1,250 a month. I have a son that is 18 years old and has been unable to get a job. He is unable to drive due to challenges. He and I have both applied for food stamps; however, he was told I was responsible for supporting him and I was told I make enough money. Now, I would like to find out how I go about getting help.
The money I make at Wal-Mart will not support two people. Just in logic the cheapest 2 bedroom apartment in Orange Park is $650-$700 a month. If you take that rent money off of what income I have that only leaves me about $500 a month to pay for my utilities, food, clothing, insurance, gas and etc. Thus, it is ridiculous for the government to tell us I make too much money.
We Need Help! I should not be force to live out of my car when I am trying and my son is also, trying to find a job as he was laid off from last last one. Please email me with who to contact to get help. The online application is not any help. It just says I make too much money. I work in Orange Park and my son is applying for jobs in the Orange Park area so I can get him back and forth to work. Thus, we are looking for a place to live in Orange Park and food stamp assistance.
RobFord

Wal-Mart laid me off in Paso County and need help

Post by RobFord »

Hi,
I got your organization's information off of my county's website. I am looking for help from one of the nonprofits that have received monies for rental assistance through the Covid Relied Program. I live in Wesley Chapel, Florida (Pasco County).
I was laid off this past year by Wal-Mart and I am three (3) months behind on my rent. I just received a 3 day notice of eviction, so my need is urgent.
Would you please contact me to let me know what I need to do to apply for assistance through this program with your organization? I would greatly appreciate it!