Member of School district seeking programs for students

State and local government assistance programs.
Los Dell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Member of School district seeking programs for students

Post by Los Dell »

Hello,
I am a parent coordinator for our school district and I want to provide information about your program to parents in our district, but I tried calling the number on your site and I was on hold for 45 minutes, a young lady answered and did not provide any information. I asked for information on your programs and she transferred me to the same recording I received when I initially called. Do you have a more efficient or effective way so parents in need can communicate with your organization and not experience what I am currently going through?
I am on hold again and I called at 2:45, granted I am multitasking and not just waiting for someone to answer, but considering people in need; they might not have the availability or access that I have. Please let me know if there is any other way of communication or another number where parents can call. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Buddy1

Re: Member of School district seeking programs for students

Post by Buddy1 »

Hello, I am a teacher working for Roane County Schools in WV. I know of a single parent family of 3 students who is having financial problems and I was wondering if you could send an eligibility application packet for 20 percent utility discounts and emergency funds to the following address. She also needs school supplies for the 3 kids.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Member of School district seeking programs for students

Post by Admin »

We can send you information on free school supplies from charities. Then when the single parent is applying there, they can ask the agency for information on their other resources. As they may have details on the utility discounts and other resources you requested.
Buddy1 wrote:Hello, I am a teacher working for Roane County Schools in WV. I know of a single parent family of 3 students who is having financial problems and I was wondering if you could send an eligibility application packet for 20 percent utility discounts and emergency funds to the following address. She also needs school supplies for the 3 kids.