Single parent with incarcerated husband seeking help

State and local government assistance programs.
Starbucker123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single parent with incarcerated husband seeking help

Post by Starbucker123 »

I'm single parent of 3. I'm needing rental assistance. My husband is incarcerated for 12 years. I'm going through bankruptcy court as we speak. I'm currently in a serious challenge situation but I know with my God, my faith and his mercy things will work out. I'm asking if all possible if you could assistance me with helping me pay my rent. Or if not, what else can the church do for me? I would be more than appreciative. Thanks.
Aaple
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single parent with incarcerated husband seeking help

Post by Aaple »

Hello, I am a single mother of 4 beautiful children of whom I could not be prouder of. My oldest daughter is 14?? Children father was incarcerated on May 15th 2017. And since then things have been such a struggle for us to put our lives back together. As a single mom and a waitress especially. I am reaching out to you for help if you can to help me please give my children a Christmas...my babies truly deserve to have a good one this year...we are facing our electric being turned off and I am trying my best not to let that happen...but with it being the "slow" season at work I am only making 40 bucks a day and struggling with a 20 dollar a day budget for food for dinner to feed us. If there is any help out there for us I would break down in tears of joy!! Thank you for reading this email and I am praying to hear from you soon. God bless.
King George, VA 22485