I am a CNA

State and local government assistance programs.
Diantranise
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am a CNA

Post by Diantranise »

I recently broke up with my boyfriend and I have no job or income. I am wanting to move to San Antonio so I can get a job and an apartment. I have my CNA and can find a job but am needing assistance with money to move and money to put down on a deposit and rent until I can pay the bills while I work. I am on food stamps and WIC.
I have a 2 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I was also wanting to attend school but don't know if it's possible for me to work and do that as well. Is there any chance I can get some help to do that?
My baby daddy said he would help pay my electric gas when I get one but he just recently started his new job and does not have the money to help and the place I'm at now I must be out at least by the 1st of August. I need to move because he will not have the money to pay rent here. If you can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Whisper

Re: I am a CNA

Post by Whisper »

Me & my husband are struggling do to the fact of him being the only one working right now. I am in school to become a CNA classes will be completed on December 15th & I have a job after graduation but probably won't receive my first check until sometime in January.
But we fell behind on our Bill's & we are trying to give our 2 children a Christmas as well. If there is any help or assistance out there it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time & hope to hear from someone soon.
Heart1

Post by Heart1 »

We are struggling do to the fact of him being the only one working right now. I am in school to become a CNA classes will be completed on December 15th & I have a job after graduation but probably won't receive my first check until sometime in January but we fell behind on our Bill's & we are trying to give our 2 children a Christmas as well. If there is any help or assistance out there it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time & hope to hear from someone soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good for you in trying to better your career, income, and work. Maybe try a freelance job for extra income, and we have the leading ones here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sites.html
Los Dell

Post by Los Dell »

Hello, I'm 28 yrs old I’m engaged with 2 kids
under 9. I just recently moved back to Philadelphia from Schuylkill county
and I'm living with my children's family and the conditions are not great
for me and my kids. I just recently started working, I'm a CNA at a
nursing home making 14 hour and will greatly pay you guys back. I just really
need a stable and safe home for my family. If its anyway you can help me
please let me know at you earliest convince. Have a blessed day.
Wentz

Post by Wentz »

I am a CNA and I just recently moved to Paragould, AR. I have been working and had to switch jobs. For that reason, I cannot pay rent tomorrow or get insurance on my car or pay my car payment. I am worried that because of all this I am going to get in trouble and not have a place to live or go to jail for driving with no insurance. I am trying to make it until I get a full check in December but by then I'll owe so much out that I'll be in the hole even more. I don't know where to go for help.
Lance13

Post by Lance13 »

I am a CNA and I moved to a nursing home closer to home but I didn't get to start when we planned so my rent will come due before I get my first check from Martin Healthcare. It's me and my 2 kids we live in a 2 bedroom townhouse owned by the Donaldson Bros. out of Martin TN. My rent is $425 and I'm really freaking out because I have no way of getting it. I've never asked for help like this. I honestly hate having to ask but I really need this one time only. We would be so great, thank you.