Pre-mature baby

State and local government assistance programs.
Mark Jones third
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pre-mature baby

Post by Mark Jones third »

I just recently had a baby premature, I am on disability but yet to receive and disability money. Because of the situation I have not been able to pay any of my bills and have fall behind on my bills. Now I am about to be evicted. If there any rental assistant programs or charities that can help me with my hard times I will appreciate it. If anyone can help me please contact me.
Sara Plummer

Re: Pre-mature baby

Post by Sara Plummer »

Hi my name is Sarah. I live in Tennessee and just had a baby pre-maturely. I need help with obtaining a vehicle. At the moment I'm not working because I don't have a car and raising my little baby. I'm a single mom. I have a 6 year old and a 3 month old who was pre mature. My partner passed away a month before our daughter was born in a tragic fire accident. I don't have any family members that will/can help me and I desperately need help because I'm already at the end of anything and everything I have. My baby gets WIC for formula but without a way to the health department and her doctor she can't get her milk. I have ran out of options, I can't even think of how to survive because we can't survive. I really really want and need a job. Please help me!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pre-mature baby

Post by Admin »

Congratulations and even though pre-mature we hope all goes well. Many places give free baby stuff, like diapers, cribs, clothes, formula and more. Try our main site for them. Locate free baby stuff near you for low income families.
Sara Plummer wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:02 am Hi my name is Sarah. I live in Tennessee and just had a baby pre-maturely.