I took a pay cut

State and local government assistance programs.
Mr.Soft
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I took a pay cut

Post by Mr.Soft »

Hi,
I need help. I have 3 teenagers all in high school and have been divorced for 2 years. The Dad went off the deep end and disappeared. He paid child support for a while, then he got laid off. I received minimal payments over the past 2 years. He is supposed to pay $1200/month, and he owes the kids over $20000. On top of that, I just took a $400 cut in pay to continue working in my school district. I have the following debt/recurring bills. Please help any way possible:
JC Penny $500 Total
Discover $1,600 Total
Torrid $700 Total
Rent $800/mo
SMUD $500 now $100/mo
PG&E $25/Mo
Car Gas $ for daughter and I for work/school $100/wk.
Comcast $375 now $60/mo
AT&T $260/mo
Grocery $600/mo
Medications/Dr Visits $100/mo
Car Insurance $1750/6 months
Incidentals $500
My income is only $2,000/month
Thank you for consideration.
Malone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I took a pay cut

Post by Malone »

Me and my fiancé both lost our jobs due to the fact my fiancé was in an accident and got third degree burns on his back and face and I also got an absese on my face and was hospitalized. I also was let go from work, so we took a major pay cut. We also got into a car accident and now have no vehicle.
We would like to know if we could get any help with our rent and our gas bill. If we can not pay our rent we will have to move and we have no where to go and will be homeless. We have been looking for jobs but haven't had any luck. We would greatly appreciate any help you could offer.