Thanks, Unemployed for 4 years

State and local government assistance programs.
Tabitha
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Thanks, Unemployed for 4 years

Post by Tabitha »

To Whom It May Concern;
My roommate and I are in dire straits. We are both in our late 50’s; I have been unemployed since before Christmas 2012. All of my unemployment resources are depleted and I have no job prospects.
My wife is only working part-time as it is the only hours currently available. We are facing eviction March 1st, utilities, Internet and phone (to find jobs) will be shut off the end of this week or early next week.
Please assist us to prevent us from being homeless, and food deprived.
ashley1

Re: Thanks, Unemployed for 4 years

Post by ashley1 »

Christmas is about giving. I was contacted last week by a family that is in desperate need for help as the father has been out of work for 3-4 years. The only thing this large family of 8 wants for Christmas is help keeping their Gas and Electric on. I sent them to a couple different places. But the funds are no longer available to help.
I have started this chain to see if anyone wants to help this unemployed family. I donated what I could, but it isn't close to being enough to catch up these main utilities. If you would like to help please PM me and I can get the account number for you to call the utility company. Even $10 will help. God Bless and Happy Holidays.
Gibson1

Re: Thanks, Unemployed for 4 years

Post by Gibson1 »

My wife and I are in need of help with utilities bills. I lost my job in November 2012 and after that I got very sick. I am currently getting medical help though the VA Hospital in St Louis. It is a slow process to get medical help and my wife has been on disability for the past 4 years.
We have worked all our lives and I am 62 and have never collected unemployment in my life, but now beed on it for 4 years. Now Congress has taken so far 2 of my unemployment check for the deficit. I do not like to beg for help but I am now. I have always been the one putting money every year to charities like St Jude. Any help would be a blessing.