List of items my kids need for Christmas and I can't afford

State and local government assistance programs.
Drew Drew
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

List of items my kids need for Christmas and I can't afford

Post by Drew Drew »

To Whom It May Concern. I am a mother of 5 children, boy age 15, boy age 10, girl age 8, boy age 6, girl age 2. We have lived in a motel in Neptune NJ for the past 3 years. We receive medical care & food stamps from welfare & my boyfriend just make enough for the rent. Every year we get help from Christmas.
Last year Lunch Break helped us. Now Lunch Break said since I didn't ask for help January through April then I am not eligible to receive Christmas assurance. I always think that if you need help you should ask for it so why ask January through April when I didn't need help then? Now that I do need help no one can help us.
I am not eligible for other places like Salvation Army & Madonna House because they do not serve older children therefor I cannot sign up. Is there any place that could help my family with Christmas assistance including my 2 older boys?
Any help is appreciated even gift cards for Walmart, Toys are us or Game Stop. What my kids like & need along with my information is below. Age 15 (need shoes size 9-10 men & clothes size men medium), boy age 10 (big for his age & has Asburgers/Autism). Need size 8 boys shoes (Velcro or slip on as he can't tie) & (athletic/quick dry/elastic material) size 16 shorts & bottoms because he doesn't like buttons or snaps).
Both boys like: Goosebumps, Pokémon, board games, DS games, DVDS, Zombies, glow in the dark/monster Lego's, Lego vehicles, Mario Brothers, Kirby, Sonic, classical or historical vehicles. The girl age 8 likes: Monster High Great Scarrier Reef dolls (especially the 2 headed doll) Monster High Frightmares, Mermaids, Shopkins ice cream plays set, girl colored Lego's, making jewelry, crafts, DVDS.
Boy boy age 6 likes: Scooby Doo, glow in the dark/monster Lego's, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Curious George, Monster trucks or trucks with trailers, Wild Kratts, Odd Squad, Ready Jett Go, Clifford.
Girl age 2 likes: Curious George, Owls, Sesame Street (Elmo) Minnie Mouse, Clifford, Daniel Tiger, Wants a doll that makes noises (cries laughs etc.). Educational toys with animals & music: Need: Huggies/Pampers size 4 & wipes, clothes size 3T toddler (especially sweat sets, one pieces or dresses) & shoes size 5 toddler, tear free shampoo, bubble bath.
Elon

Re: List of items my kids need for Christmas and I can't afford

Post by Elon »

Have 2 boys ages 12 and 16 who are straight A students and I have no income except food-stamps. I wish I could put up a tree and have a couple of gifts for my sons, who have worked so hard this year at studying and be such great kids.
I am at my wits end at finding any help for them, to at least have some kind of gifts under a tree, but it's starting to look like they will have neither and I don't know what to do anymore. I AM SO SCARED THAT THEY WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING SO I WANT TO SEND YOU A LIST OF ITEMS. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW OF ANY HELP I CAN GET FOR THEM THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW GRATEFUL I WOULD BE. GOD BLESS YOU AND HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS IS WONDERFUL. THANK YOU.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: List of items my kids need for Christmas and I can't afford

Post by Admin »

Congratulations on your kids being straight A students. While trees are not usually free, there are places to turn to for free christmas gifts in Boston. We have a list of them.
So they may not get exactly what they need, but there will be some toys, clothing items, and other goods given to them.
Elon wrote:Have 2 boys ages 12 and 16 who are straight A students and I have no income except food-stamps. I wish I could put up a tree and have a couple of gifts for my sons, who have worked so hard this year at studying and be such great kids.
I am at my wits end at finding any help for them, to at least have some kind of gifts under a tree, but it's starting to look like they will have neither and I don't know what to do anymore. I AM SO SCARED THAT THEY WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING SO I WANT TO SEND YOU A LIST OF ITEMS. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW OF ANY HELP I CAN GET FOR THEM THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW GRATEFUL I WOULD BE. GOD BLESS YOU AND HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS IS WONDERFUL. THANK YOU.