First child

State and local government assistance programs.
BLoyd
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

First child

Post by BLoyd »

HI, I'M A EXPECTING MOTHER OF MY FIRST CHILD DUE DECEMBER 28TH MAYBE SOONER. I'M LOOKING TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY HELP FOR WOMEN IN MY POSITION? WELL I'M 32 WEEKS, MY CHILD'S FATHER ABANDONED ME ABOUT A MONTH AGO.
I'M HAVING TROUBLE PAYING MY BILLS ON MY OWN, I SCARED TO DEATH. I'M HAVING HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT COULD CAUSE MY BABY TO COME EARLY AND I'M NOT GETTING PAID WHILE I'M OUT OF WORK ON MATERNITY LEAVE SO I'M STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE. I HATE BEING ALONE AT A TIME LIKE THIS AND IS VERY SCARY. I DON’T WANT TO BE HOMELESS WITH A INFANT CHILD. I LIVE IN FORT MYERS FLORIDA. IF THERE IS ANY HELP OUT THERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
My kids and I

Re: First child

Post by My kids and I »

I moved into a one bedroom apartment close to work, hoping my first born child can stay there. I simply cannot afford the rent and their daycare so they have been moved permanently to their fathers. I have 6 months left in my lease and just need help making it until then, and will most likely have to rent a room from someone off craigslist. Right now I am so tight....no food, nothing.
JakeTapper1

Post by JakeTapper1 »

I'm 25 years old and found out recently that I am pregnant with my first child. My boyfriend just lost his job back in Alabama and now we are having to spend holidays and time apart. My child is due in April and I would like to be home so my boyfriend and I could welcome our child into this world together.
I've been staying in PA with family but now I have no money and need help getting back home to Alabama. Is there any way you could help me return home to my family there or point me in the right direction?
Leadingup

Post by Leadingup »

Good morning, Our names are Raul and Gloria Velasquez. We are currently needing assistance for our rent. We are expecting our first child and are struggling to keep up with our rent and cannot afford to move into another apartment. Please contact us as soon as possible, we are running out of time and would love to speak with someone who can assist us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Gloria and Raul,
We have listed many programs for parents that are expecting - whether their first child or others. Look here for financial help, housing, diaper or formula programs and other resources. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... women.html
Leadingup wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:24 am Good morning, Our names are Raul and Gloria Velasquez.