Need Christmas items for my kids seeking asylum

State and local government assistance programs.
JoshRitter
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Christmas items for my kids seeking asylum

Post by JoshRitter »

Dear benefactors, I am an asylum applicant who has not been with my kids since May. I ran away leaving them behind in Cameroon to seek better housing in the US. It is Christmas and I feel ever bad I'm not able to send them anything for Christmas since I don't work. What little money I do have go towards rent. I'm asking that any good minded charity should include my three kids on their list of kids they will put a smile on their faces this Christmas.
Jamie Marleig
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Christmas items for my kids seeking asylum

Post by Jamie Marleig »

Hello,
My name is Vanessa, I am 26 years old. I recently moved out of my home with my 10 year old son, leaving a domestic violence relationship and now I am seeking asylum, and I know it is early but we need Christmas stuff. He and I have been staying on a relative's couch but need to be out by the end of this month. We do not have another place to go. I cannot afford a security deposit and first months to any apartment. I have stable income through employment. My job is my only source of income I receive. I am not familiar with any resources I may have available to me in this time of need of upcoming Christmas help or filing for asylum. Any assistance with housing placements and security deposit assistance would be greatly appreciated. Any information you can provide me with would also be greatly appreciated. I can be reached here, via email.
Thank you very much,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Christmas items for my kids seeking asylum

Post by Admin »

Yes, immigrants and people seeking asylum will also be able to get Christmas gifts and toys for their kids, even up to age 17 or so. A major charty that helps asylum seekers is Catholic Charities. Try them, and look here for free Christmas toy applications.