Please help me and my son

State and local government assistance programs.
horrorlover
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please help me and my son

Post by horrorlover »

Good Morning to everyone !

I live in Garland ,Texas , and I am in desperate need of assistance in paying my rent for this month. I am a single mother and just lost my job. I have no money to pay my rent for this month, and I just received my second letter stating that if I do not pay my rent then I will be evicted. :cry: I have tried several area organizations, but no one seems to be able to help. I am SO SCARED that I will not have a place to live when I get back in town. I am leaving to go to my mother's house for a week, and I am so worried that when my son and I come home, we will not have a home. This is the first time I have ever had something like this happen to me. I have always been able to pay my rent (it might be a few days late on a couple of occassions , but none the less paid for). however, this time I have no money whatsoever to pay for rent. I hope and pray that tehre is someone out there who can help me and my son be able to stay in the wonderful and nice apartment that we call "home" . I would so greastly appreciate any and all help in getting my rent paid for. I was told i have until the 22 to pay all my rent. I will be out of town for a week. By the time I get back in town, i will have to somehow come up with my rent (please help). I am hoping and praying that I can get a good job as well so I can pay the next months rent as well. It's like as soon as I get back in town, I will have to come up with this month's rent, and then 11 days later, I have to come up with the next months rent. I am also running low on food for me and my son. PLEASE HELP US :)
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please help me and my son

Post by Admin »

Try your local community action agency in Dallas. Here is a resource for them. http://www.tacaa.org/

Also, if you go to the main site of http://www.needhelppayingbills.com you will find a wide range of other programs, ways to get rent help, free food, and more.
Adamakin

Post by Adamakin »

I really need help! I have no job and barely have enough to keep the bills paid! Nothing left for gas and car up keep to find a job! I apply on line but nothing! My son and I are just a second away from being homeless! Can't buy clothes and shoes! Bills are piling up! Can't buy soap and toilet paper! I get food stamps but they only last a week or two! Can't find work! I'm desperate! Don't no what to do please help! Student loans! Credit bill! Medical bills!need medical treatment! You name it I got it! Help me please! I won't to work! Can't find work!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

With those extensive amounts of needs and requests you have, just go to the primary site of http://www.needhelppayingbills.com for the most detailed and comprehensive listing of financial assistance programs on the internet. We have information on everything you need...food, bills, loans, rent, mortgages, and debts.
Adamakin wrote:I really need help! I have no job and barely have enough to keep the bills paid! Nothing left for gas and car up keep to find a job! I apply on line but nothing! My son and I are just a second away from being homeless! Can't buy clothes and shoes! Bills are piling up! Can't buy soap and toilet paper! I get food stamps but they only last a week or two! Can't find work! I'm desperate! Don't no what to do please help! Student loans! Credit bill! Medical bills!need medical treatment! You name it I got it! Help me please! I won't to work! Can't find work!
Beamer

Post by Beamer »

My son is in dire need for help with her Entergy & water bills. Also rent if possible. (We aren't sure if landlord renting from will think she isn't stable if gets helps). She has been looking for a job for months & is currently going to I T T at night. She lost her unemployment and her child support for her 4 young children is $25 short for rent. That leaves her with no gas money, utilities or anything that may come up. Please let me know how she can get help. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You live in Louisiana? If so, Entergy has financial aid programs for that state. However we didn't think they offer water service. So please clarify that if need be. Good for them to be going back to school and ITT, as that is key to ending poverty and low income status. So to get help with those gas and electric bills, you will need to explore the Entergy payment plans and other resources. Click more information.
KhrisDavis

Post by KhrisDavis »

We are 2 months late on all our utilities and 9 days late on our rent. We have 2 sons, 6 years & 10 years of age. My husband is a disabled vet that has struggled with Borderline Personality Disorder, and was also recently diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Maintaining a consistent work has become more challenging due to the progressive physical limitations caused by MD, and the associated challenges of maintaining a healthy mental state dealing with the added stress that is rapidly increasing in our family’s life.
Individuals that suffer with BPD have a very dire perception of their life and future under normal circumstances. He is paralyzed by the amount of obstacles we need to overcome to provide a stable environment for our family. He cannot see a possibility of things getting better, and therefor struggles with the will to live, let alone fix it. He wants to seek additional help, where he can step away from some if the stress but, will not do so if it means leaving me alone to figure it out. If we could receive assistance in getting our bill current again, then he could feel okay with getting the help he needs. Any information you can provide our family is appreciated. Look forward to your reply. Thank you,
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

Hello, I am contacting you regarding my mother. She lives in Parma, OH and just got her hours cut to twenty hours a week. She will not be able to pay her mortgage, utilities and her car payment. She had a 10 year old car that was leaking gas and was not worth fixing.
I convinced her to get a new car for the first time in her life which was a bad idea. She has been a single mother raising me and my brother in addition to working 3 jobs for over 12 years to make ends meet. What can I do to help her from losing her home and vehicle. We were able to refinance her mortgage so that is the only positive but with not enough money coming in that means very little. Please let me know where in Ohio or in the United States we can get some help either through charities, foundations or anything else.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, that is good news that your mother got mortgage help. Since her hours were cut to only 20 hours, can she now get another job to bring her back to 40? That may be a good option, as it sounds like she needs a higher income to support the kids. There are also other programs to try, and find help in Cuyahoga County.
Maybe a charity can help with the utilities. As far as the car payment, try a credit counseling agency for advise.