Help for a former exotic dancer

State and local government assistance programs.
Macromediawas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help for a former exotic dancer

Post by Macromediawas »

I am in need of a lot of help right now. I live with my husband and 2 dogs and 1 cat. I just got told by my doctor that I can’t work for a while because of all my medical conditions. I have no kids that live with me.
I was an exotic dancer and my medical conditions are not good with that job. I live in a hotel. I've been in a hotel for a long time. Its very hard to save money.
I have no money as of now. My husband has a hard time finding work and now that I'm out of work I have no money because as a dancer its just tips and I don’t get a pay check. I really need help if you can find it in your heart to help I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help for a former exotic dancer

Post by Admin »

We recommend a homeless prevention program. Read more. We think that isyour best option to get you out of the hotel. Not only that, they can find you some job skills so you can stop dancing. They will also assist your husband in his quest for a new job and life too.
Macromediawas wrote: I live in a hotel. I've been in a hotel for a long time. Its very hard to save money.
Suzzyo

Re: Help for a former exotic dancer

Post by Suzzyo »

Hello,
While browsing the Pinellas Opportunity Council's website, I discovered your information about how to work from home by writing articles. When you say 'articles', what does this include?
Writing is a passion of mine and I love to write everything! Right now I am dancing exotically for income, but I want to stop. Since I am in my senior year of a business degree, can some of the work I send you be what I was assigned for my course writing requirements? Many individuals may have the opportunity to learn from the information provided, even if they are not in the field of business.
My specialty is real-time writing and this is just one of the many directions we can take. Attached is my resume for you to review, with the exotic dancing position now shown! Most of the information regarding writing is located in the 'Volunteer' section and in the 'Activities and Awards' section. Please let me know how to move forward and we can go from there!