Gifts from Santa

State and local government assistance programs.
Popen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Gifts from Santa

Post by Popen »

I have been I'll for over a month. I am employed but unfortunately have been unable to work. My husband unexpectedly lost his job 3 weeks ago. They outsourced all of their positions. I have an 11 year old son and 8 year old daughter who are so thrilled it’s the holiday. Due to the fact I'm terrified I won't be able to provide even one gift to them. Their belief in Santa is still so alive my heart is breaking it may be tainted. Please help my babies.
Nia Naccidd
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gifts from Santa

Post by Nia Naccidd »

My name is Betty, I live in Portsmouth VA and am in desperate need of help with my gas and Christmas gifts for my kids from "Santa". We have no heat do to the gas company cutting off the gas this past summer because they sent me a bill for over 800$.
I am 55 and get help with rent from Shelter Plus Care. It's getting very cold and I have my grandson and granddaughter. Also Please I have NO CHRISTMAS for them they are 15 & 17 and NOBODY BELIEVES IN HELPING TEENAGERS with Santa gifts.
They are beautiful, great kids, and I don't want to see them go without, it's not fair. My granddaughter already suffers with bad depression and anxiety and stopped school because of being treated ugly but going back an kids knowing you got nothing for Christmas, gives them a reason to be cruel. Please I am praying for help. I look forward to hearing from someone. God Bless You,
Betty