My mom and dad lost their jobs

State and local government assistance programs.
Quigly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My mom and dad lost their jobs

Post by Quigly »

Hello, I am 18 years old and recently both my parents lost their jobs. They don't have permits to work but we've been surviving in this country the last 15 years. I have an eight year old brother who was born here. We are living with my older brother and his pregnant wife and one year old daughter as well.
My older brother lost his job as well. Just a few days ago I began a new job and it's on my shoulders to pay the rent for now as we try to figure things out. We are really struggling and in need have help. Anything helps me and my mom right now. Please contact me with any information you may have. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: My mom and dad lost their jobs

Post by Admin »

That is great that you are looking out for your parents and trying to get them employed. If they have work permits for the US, and are able to hold down a job, maybe they can try a work at home position. This can bring in a few extra dollars while you wait for the paycheck from your new job. So try that, and read more work from home jobs.
Quigly wrote:Hello, I am 18 years old and recently both my parents lost their jobs. They don't have permits to work but we've been surviving in this country the last 15 years. I have an eight year old brother who was born here. We are living with my older brother and his pregnant wife and one year old daughter as well.
My older brother lost his job as well. Just a few days ago I began a new job and it's on my shoulders to pay the rent for now as we try to figure things out. We are really struggling and in need have help. Anything helps me and my mom right now. Please contact me with any information you may have. Thank you so much.
dentist
anti spam: Blue

Re: My mom and dad lost their jobs

Post by dentist »

Hi, I’m 19. My boyfriend and I live together, and we both work only part time so not much money is made after his child support gets taken out. But this past weeks we got no days and then my moms job at her hours were cut back. This doesn't happen often but were not able to make rent because we just got last month paid.
Our rent isn't as much as I'm making it sound. It's $375. But my mom is also here she works 1 day every week so she really doesn't make anything from that job now with reduced hours. So with her moving in that's an extra $100 for if you have an extra member stay with us. So a total of $475.00. Thank you for reading please get back to me ASAP.