Looking for source of money

State and local government assistance programs.
Maldanado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Looking for source of money

Post by Maldanado »

Please, Please, Please. I have reached out to several Salvation Army Agencies and other programs from the list that you have sent me for help and I am told that the rental assistance program no longer exists. I have never reached out for money like this before...
I am reaching out to you for a source of financial help with my rent and household bills because I am lacking the funds to make these payments in a timely manner.
I am overdue with my rent approximately $5,000 and another $5,000 in bills because I use my credit cards to buy food for my family. The size of my household equals five (5) people and I am the only breadwinner in my family, I have to fulfill all of the financial obligations and it is killing me. My brother was my only relief with my financial burdens and he has since passed away in January 2016. Now I have no other source of monitory help and I am begging you for your financial help with my rent and bills in this instance.
Please help me or direct me of where to get money to help with my rent and other household bills so that I my keep my family together.
Thank you for your assistance with my request for financial help and May God continue to shine his light on yours and you.
Sincerely,
Sherita Boyder
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking for source of money

Post by Sherita Boyder »

I have lost my job, and need rental assistance, utility assistance, and help with gas (for potential job interviews), food assistance, medical and dental assistance. I need money!
I no longer have health insurance, have no income (no unemployment either), and am feeling very overwhelmed and desperate.
In the past, I was the one who was able to offer assistance through donations, but now I have exhausted all of my money, and I am scared. My bills are past due, I cannot pay my rent, and am wondering if there are any programs that help with animal (pet food), vaccinations, etc? Thank you in advance for your help. I am really, really scared.
Clipperrs

Post by Clipperrs »

Temporarily unable to work due to back/respiratory issues that may or may not be permanent. Only source of money is my fiancé’s part time job and he only gets 20 hours a week at best. We're just barely scraping by and any assistance or money we can get until I'm healthy enough to work again would be great, whether it be help paying rent or help paying for food.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You need to work for money...no other way. though we do have some information on places that may offer information on free money, meaning things like cash rebates, discounts, etc. That is the type of stuff that can be thought of as "free money".
Tessez

Post by Tessez »

My husband and I have two kids and we need some more money. Our current housing situation is unstable. We currently live with my mother.
We just need help. I have applied for help and was told to basically stop working or go crazy before I can get the assistance. My children are 10 and 7. We need to raise them in a healthy home environment. Please help and give us some money!!!!
We are trying to get rental assistance to move out as soon as possible.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Please give you some money? That is not how things work. Regardless, maybe try a side hustle gig for extra income. As there are many different ones out there...freelance sites, work at home jobs, etc.
Tessez wrote:My husband and I have two kids and we need some more money. Please help and give us some money!!!!
We are trying to get rental assistance to move out as soon as possible.