I am selling possessions to afford food

State and local government assistance programs.
Loopapop
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I am selling possessions to afford food

Post by Loopapop »

I was let go from my job and have been actively looking for work. I am hungry at this time. I paid last month’s rent with my last paycheck. Plus I still owe 450 security....I have been selling my things to buy food and essentials. My next month’s rent is due Friday and I don't have it. I haven't even been able to pay any other bills. I just need help with food and more until I find a job....I want to work!!
Martina Deb
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am selling possessions to afford food

Post by Martina Deb »

Hello,
My family is having a hard time. I'm currently running a start-up company called Inspyre Wear and every shirt we sell feeds six children. We've fed 5,000 and counting. We are growing daily, but I have many problems that are holding my family and I back. My mother is a very hard working woman and my father lost his job two months ago.
Friday my father was arrested for drinking and driving. This has been a problem for years and now he is going to be locked up for a while to get clean. We won't be able to make the rent payments or buy food for a few months. We would love any assistance or advice if possible.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am selling possessions to afford food

Post by Admin »

Before you sell your possessions, did you try a charity or stop by a local food pantry? They can provide immediate relief to address your hunger and then refer you to long term support. They may not only have free food boxes for you, but also the essential such as hygiene, soap, and much more.
Loopapop wrote:I have been selling my things to buy food and essentials. I just need help with food and more until I find a job....I want to work!!